We are excited to offer a series of continuing education seminars for homeopaths, starting with a comprehensive session in Norrköping, Sweden, at the Comfort Hotel. Every year, we will delve into a unique theme, beginning with the most critical component for every classical homeopath: the anamnesis and selection of symptoms. It’s well known that if the anamnesis is inadequate, the rest of the treatment becomes challenging. But how can you conduct a successful anamnesis? We’re here to guide you through conducting anamnesis efficiently and effectively in various contexts: initial and follow-up consultations, phone and video consultations, and for both young and older patients.
We will also focus on the crucial skill of selecting symptoms that are most indicative of the patient’s health. Not only that, but we will discuss what is relevant and important in selecting the proper symptoms based on the anamnesis. This will be illustrated with examples. Both theoretical and practical aspects will be presented, as well as historical developments. This will give you a firm grasp of symptoms selection and will improve your effectiveness in treatment and finding the similimum.
We will offer numerous practical tips and also use illustrative videos to enhance the learning experience. This seminar, scheduled for April 27-28, 2024, is beneficial for both new and experienced practitioners.
This continuing education seminar is the first in a series that will cover all aspects of homeopathy. To stay informed about future seminars, please subscribe to our newsletter or visit www.homeopathy.study regularly.
The objectives of this continuing education seminar are:
- To learn efficient techniques for conducting a comprehensive anamnesis, ensuring the utmost respect for the patient.
- To manage consultations within an hour, enhancing the efficiency of your practice.
- To guide patients in a practical manner, prioritizing their needs and well-being.
- In addition to focusing on anamnesis, the seminar will also delve into all aspects of selecting relevant symptoms.
The seminar will provide an in-depth exploration of anamnesis, including:
- Balancing open and closed questions and the steps to follow.
- Handling different types of patients across various age groups.
- Considerations for video consultations.
- Identifying key patient responses regarding treatment.
- Distinguishing between initial and follow-up consultations.
- Tips for effective note-taking and record-keeping.
- Utilizing software in your practice.
- An adaptable and refined consultation schema, based on extensive experience.
- Efficient note-taking techniques during consultations.
- The efficacy and limitations of questionnaires.
- Effective patient communication between consultations.
- Patient management and record-keeping strategies.
- Techniques for identifying and selecting key symptoms during the anamnesis process.
- How to distinguish between PQRS, intense, causal and common symptoms.
- How to put information in the proper context.
- Participants are encouraged to submit questions on these topics in advance to ensure a more tailored and prepared seminar experience.
- And much more …
Here’s what you need to know:
- Dates: April 27-28, 2024, from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Location: Comfort Hotel, Norrköping, Sweden
- No lunch provided, but coffee and tea can be bought at the reception.
- Regrettably, it is not possible to participate in this seminar via video conferencing. We believe the best learning experience is achieved through in-person interaction, which allows for more dynamic and engaging discussions.
- Investment: €190 for the two-day seminar.
- Students receive a 15% discount.
- Payment due within ten days of the invoice date or at least 14 days before the seminar.
- Upon registration, you’ll receive an invoice by email with details for payment. Registration is confirmed after full payment.
- A €20 administrative fee applies to cancellations. No refunds for cancellations within 14 days of the seminar.